Or call us at 831-515-8234.
Join our newsletter email list!
Find us on Facebook.
News and Events
August 23, 2014, 12:00pm
FREE Bottomlining Cooking Class
taught by co-founder Keith McHenry!
This class will explain how to very efficiently organize and cook dishes for a 100 people.
Please learn from Keith's 34 years experience and hear his interesting stories.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 831-515-8234 for address.
September 11, 2014, All Day
BEER NOT BOMBS
Benefit for Food Not Bombs
$1.00 goes to Food Not Bombs for every beer you buy.
Please join co-founder, Keith McHenry, and Food Not Bomb volunteers
from 5pm - 10pm on for a drink!
402 Ingalls St. Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing
Saturday, June 7, 2014, 4-6pm
Music and Dance - Sing along!
Folk music with Robby and Friends
During our meal
At the Downtown Post Office
June 1, 2014, Santa Cruz Gay Pride Day
Check out our banner!
May 24, 2014, March against Monsanto
and Food Not Bombs 34th Anniversary March Against Monsanto and Food Not Bombs 34th Anniversary
May 10, 2014, The Human Race
8am - Walk: Immediately after runners
Begins & Ends at 2300 Delaware Ave
If you pledge $25 or more you get a free Food Not Bombs T- Shirt
Pledge or Make an Online Donation to Support Santa Cruz Food Not Bombs at The Human Race
April 10, 2014, Earth Day
11am-4pm at San Lorenzo Park
Visit Food Not Bombs booth!!!
December 25, 2013, KSBW, Channel 8, Santa Cruz
Christmas Meal on KSBW, Food Not Bombs in Santa Cruz
December 25, 2013, Santa Cruz IndyMedia
Hundreds Served at Santa Cruz Food Not Bombs Holiday Meal
Ways you can support Food Not Bombs:
2. Support Food Not Bombs when you search the Web with Goodsearch!
3. Donate - To Donate to the Santa Cruz Chapter, please add 'Special Instructions to the Seller' and put in 'for Santa Cruz Food Not Bombs'.
4. Support Food Not Bombs when you shop on Amazon - If you can't buy what you need locally please consider supporting Food Not Bombs by listing us as the organization you wish to donate too on Amazon. We will use the funds to feed the hungry vegan meals and work to end war, poverty and protest the Earth. Thanks.
Three Principles of Food Not Bombs
1. Always Vegan or Vegetarian and Free to Everyone
2. Each Chapter is Independent and Autonomous and makes Decisions Using the Consensus Process
3. Food Not Bombs is not a Charity and is Dedicated to Nonviolent Social Change.